Every man who is about to propose to the woman he loves wants it to be a moment to treasure. You may feel a lot of pressure to get the proposal just right, but dont worry, when you have chosen the right diamond for her, everything else will fall into place! getting engaged
You might be wondering how to choose the perfect diamond and setting for her?
Choosing her diamond and setting
- Educate yourself about diamonds.. read about the 4 C's and Diamond Certificates
- Choose it together! Browse through the various diamonds and settings we have on offer, allowing her to choose her favourite.
For a surprise proposal:
- Find out her style- this involves asking her family and friends for their advice on what she would like. This is especially important in choosing the setting for the diamond...
- Look at her other jewellery. If you see that her other jewellery is predominately silver, then maybe she would like a platinum or a white gold setting.
- Find out her ring size. You can do this by taking one of her other rings and bringing it to a jeweller to measure, or you can try it on and mark the spot on your finger where it stops and they can use this to ascertain her ring size. Having measured the circumference of the ring, you can then compare the circumference using the chart below to find the ring size! Alternatively, you can just use an ordinary ruler to measure the inside diameter of the ring, and again compare the size in mm using the below chart to find the corresponding size.