- Loose stones do not include VAT. VAT applies to all sales within EU.
- Quoted prices on stock items (already set) are firm and include all taxes (including VAT (notify us if you are based outside EU), packaging and delivery charges.
- There are no hidden extras.
- If we have to change the price between accepting your order and delivery we will give you the option to cancel your order and return your deposit.
- All major credit and debit cards (except American Express) accepted
- Cheques (requires 7 day clearance ) – further 2% discount
- Bank Transfer (further 2% discount)
- Cash and Bank Drafts (2% discount)
- Delivery is by registered post (including insurance)
- By appointment in Dublin/Cork
- By appointment in our retail outlet in Kinsale, Co.Cork
- The sizing is included in the price.
We provide the option of a full refund, within 7 days, if the goods turn out to be faulty or different from those the consumer ordered. We will give all refunds as soon as possible, usually immediately on receipt of the returned goods, in the condition sold and with ALL the documentation provided at the latest within 30 DAYS of agreeing to give the refund. Refunds will be made by the original method of payment.
We stand by our workmanship and will adjust any defects during the first 12 months. Your guarantee is invalidated if you allow a third party to work on the piece that we have made for you.
Diamonds do not fall out of jewellery or rings they can only ever be dislodged. People do find this difficult to digest but as once said, the case can be simply proven. Put a diamond ring on a table, you could watch it for 1,000 years and the stone would not move. Therefore please ensure you insure your diamond rings and jewellery. (Please note enclosed insurance valuations given with all goods).
If you have any other questions please contact us.